Head of Data
Data never sleeps.
About the job
Do you want to build the future of social games?
PlayPack is a new startup in the casual free-to-play mobile games space.
Founded in 2021, PlayPack just closed its Seed funding round and is looking to expand the team to support our first live title.
Do you want to take the lead establishing the way we collect and analyse our data? Do you enjoy building new things and working with great people?
As a Head of Data you'll take on a challenge to make PlayPack a truly Data-driven company.
What you will do:
- Establish the best tools and methodologies of working with data from our games
- Define and communicate key performance indicators
- Work closely with the development and design team to identify technical requirements and solutions to evaluate new products and features
- Proactively develop new methodologies, analysis and experiments to improve KPIs
- Grow the team and help the existing team members develop in their skills and careers
- Assist the management team in answering important business questions and evaluating product profitability
- Previous experience defining complex Data infrastructure in a tech company
- Experience establishing full data pipelines from scratch
- Deep understanding of Data analysis, building custom analytic events and data visualisation
- Experience with A/B testing methodologies
- Interest in being a part of the gaming industry
- Big plus for: previous experience in gaming industry, interest and understanding of game design principles in mobile games
What we offer
- Unique chance of joining a games startup from the very beginning.
- An opportunity to really make a difference.
- Working with very experienced, very hands-on industry professionals.
- Competitive salary and compensation bonuses.
- Working remotely from anywhere you want.
- Want to learn more? Send your CV to the e-mail below.